I don’t know if you’ve ever tried Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream, but this is my first time baking Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream, It won’t be the end, that’s for sure.
Bonus on the cookie crumb interlayer inside. In short, every bite is a different flavor. The Strawberries I use in it are fragrant and very sweet. The biggest luxury of making Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream at home is to prepare ice creams with the taste and flavor you want, without additives. A light dessert than strawberry shortcake ice cream that the whole family will love.
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Ingredients
- 35 Golden Oreo cookies
- 4 spoons butter (melted)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (softened)
- Strawberries (Fresh)
- 5 cups strawberry ice cream (softened)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped
- 1 package(1 ounce) freeze-dried strawberries
Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9×9-in. baking pan with parchment. . Finely crush 35 cookies. In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake until firm, 25-30 minutes.
- Spread vanilla ice cream onto crust; freeze, covered, until firm. Spread with strawberry ice cream and then whipped topping; freeze, covered, until firm.
- Combine cookie crumbs and freeze-dried strawberries; sprinkle over whipped topping. Freeze, covered, until firm, 6 hours or overnight. Remove cake from freezer. Lifting with parchment, remove from pan. Gently peel off parchment. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. If desired, garnish with fresh strawberries.
Traditional Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream is mostly made of ice cream fresh Strawberrys and butter. You will need love too.
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake until firm, 25-30 minutes. Remove cake from the freezer.