Pudding Mosaic Cake is one of the first things that comes to mind when we say Pudding Mosaic Cake, which we all love with children. Because it’s practical, mothers do it quickly when their children want Mosaic Cake. Because everyone likes pötibör biscuits and chocolate. Because there is no more practical cake recipe than that.
All these features come together, and the chocolate pudding comes into play. You will prepare it so quickly and easily that you will be amazed. Let’s see what can be done with only 3 materials. good luck with your hands…
Ingredients for Pudding Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 500 ml. milk
- 1 package of chocolate pudding
- 1 package of biscuits that you like
How to Make Pudding Mosaic Cake Recipe?
- Take the milk in a saucepan and add the chocolate pudding powder mixture on top. Cook until it boils and thickens.
- Then turn off the stove.
- Break a pack of Pötibör biscuits coarsely into a deep bowl, pour the hot chocolate pudding on top and mix well.
- Pour the mixture you prepared into a baton mold that you have covered with cling film and leave it in the refrigerator overnight after it comes to room temperature.
- The next day, invert the mold on a serving plate and remove it with the help of cling film and pull the cling film. Slice and serve.
The Tip of the Pudding Mosaic Cake Recipe?
Try to break the biscuits large, not too crumbly.