An Orange Chocolate Cake Recipe worthy of your family and guests from the Star of the Kitchen, the creator of insatiable flavors. Become a free member of cakerecipe.org, add your own Orange Chocolate Cake Recipe, take your place in the sweet competition of taste.
Ingredients for Orange Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 1 teacup of oil
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of butter
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 150 grams dark chocolate (containing 60 percent cocoa)
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- For the filling cream:
- 350 grams of milk chocolate
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 5 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1/3 pack cream
- To wet:
- 1/2 teaspoon of warm milk
How to Make Orange Chocolate Cake Recipe?
For the cake
- Put the sugar and butter in a bowl. With the help of a mixer at medium speed, start whisking until you get a creamy consistency.
- Then break the egg inside one by one. Continue whisking after each cracked egg.
- Then add milk and oil to this mixture and mix well.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, let it rest a little at room temperature, and warm it slightly, then add it to the mixture and whisk.
- Sift the flour and add it to the mixture in a controlled manner. At this stage, we recommend adding flour little by little and mixing it with the help of a spatula. In this way, you will prevent the amount of flour from coming too much or too little.
- Mix all the ingredients with the help of a spatula from the bottom to top until there are no flour crumbs.
- After adding cocoa, vanilla, orange zest, and baking powder mix well, then transfer your cake mix to a greased and floured round springform mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if it’s done.
- Take it out and let it cool at room temperature.
For the filling:
- Melt the bitter chocolate benmar style.
- Beat the butter in a bowl until you get a creamy consistency.
- Add the cream and beat for a few more minutes.
- Then add the melted chocolate little by little and continue whisking.
- Finally, add the powdered sugar and cocoa and beat for a few more minutes. Wrap the filling cream you have prepared with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
For the merge phase:
- Divide your baked and rested cake in half with the help of a string or a knife.
- Wet both parts slightly by pouring warm milk spoon by spoon.
- Then place the base of the cake on a medium plate.
- Spread the filling cream on it.
- After placing the other piece, cover the filling cream with the help of a spatula.
- After decorating it with orange zest, let it rest in the refrigerator for about 3 hours, or for 1 night if you have time. Then slice and serve.
Serve after garnishing with orange zest.