I’ve come up with a delicious Nescafe Chocolate Cake like Coffee, chocolate, wet cake, cream.. whatever you are looking for in it ? Your guests will be amazed by this Nescafe Chocolate Cake, trust me and try it.
Ingredients for the Nescafe Chocolate Pie Recipe
- For the base;
- 1.5 packs of cocoa biscuits
- half a glass of milk
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
For the intermediate layer;
- 4 glasses of milk
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 1.5 tablespoons of instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 packet of vanilla
For the above;
- 1 pack of liquid cream
- 160 grams of chocolate (milk and dark mixed)
How to Make a Nescafe Chocolate Cake Recipe?
- Let’s run the biscuits through the rondo.
- Let’s get a bowl.
- Add milk and butter to it and mix well.
- Then let’s spread it on the clamped mold and press it and put it in the refrigerator.
- For the pudding, let’s mix milk, flour, sugar, instant coffee, and starch thoroughly, put it on the stove, and stir until it boils.
- After boiling, add a packet of vanilla and butter and whisk well.
- Then let’s pour it over the biscuits and put them in the fridge to cool.
- For the ganache. Let’s heat the cream in a pan.
- Let’s take it off the heat without boiling and add the chocolates into it and mix it until it melts well.
- Pour it over the cooled pudding.
- In this way, you can serve it after resting in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.