Mosaic Cake Recipe, We wanted to show you how our student friends can make the legendary Mosaic Cake in their homes, in an extremely easy and practical way, as well as economically. If you try, make, and like the Mosaic Cake recipe, be sure to share it with us.
Prepare the ingredients for the easy Mosaic Cake Recipe! For some, the flowing water stops when they say mosaic cake. You can easily make a mosaic cake at home, which is very practical especially for those who have a sweet crisis. So, how to make a Mosaic Cake
Ingredients for Mosaic Cake
- 300 gr biscuits
- 100 g melted margarine or butter
- 1 egg (optional)
- ½ cup of milk (if you don’t use eggs, you can use 1 cup of milk)
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 pack of cocoa (3 tablespoons)
- to decorate
Coconut or bain-marie melted chocolate
How to Make Mosaic Cake Recipe?
- Break the biscuits into small pieces, but do not crumble them.
- Mix the melted butter, milk, eggs, sugar and cocoa well in a bowl.
- Then pour this mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- You can also add hazelnuts, walnuts, if you want.
- Then, combine the material and give it a roll shape with your hand or shape it in a mold you want.
- Finally, dip it in coconut and wrap it in a bag or decorate with chocolate before serving.
- You can serve it after keeping it in the freezer for 1-2 hours.