I am very enthusiastic about using Lemon Cake Recipe. I’ve already been, I like possible sour flavors. But I enjoy the combination of sour and sweet. That’s why I add lemon to my desserts, especially in the winter season, when I can find the most delicious lemons.
- 2 eggs,
- 1 glass of sugar,
- 1/2 cup of oil,
- 1 glass of water Milk,
- juice of 1 lemon,
- The yellow rind of 2 lemons (grated),
- 2 cups of flour,
- 1 packet of baking powder.
- Beat eggs and sugar,
- Add oil and milk and whisk,
- Add lemon juice and rind and whisk,
- Keep whisking, adding the flour little by little.
- After adding half of the flour, add the baking powder together with the flour and whisk,
- Add the remaining flour little by little, controlling the consistency of the dough, add as much as necessary, and whisk until it has a smooth consistency,
- If you taste it and find it low in sugar, add sugar and beat,
- Pour the cake batter into a 21 cm diameter cake mold that you have greased and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees until the toothpick test comes out clean,
- If you wish, you can decorate it with powdered sugar and lemon zest.