“What country is the Easy Tiramisu Recipe from?” Let’s start by responding to those who say it right away. Easy Tiramisu Recipe, a dessert of Italian origin, is known for being popular in our country in recent years. Because it is a dessert that gives happiness and energy, the Italians named this dessert tiramisu, which means ‘pull me up, lift me up. This state of affairs is quite practical. This easy tiramisu recipe made with ready-made cake is ready in 30 minutes.
Ingredients for Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 package of instant cake (two-layer cake base)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of granulated coffee
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- For the cream:
- 200 grams labneh cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 egg yolk
- For the above:
- 2 soup spoons of cocoa
How To Make The Recipe?
- To prepare the tiramisu cream; Take 2 glasses of milk, 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons of flour, and 1 egg yolk in a saucepan.
- Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until it reaches the consistency of pudding. After cooking, let the cream cool.
- To wet the cake base; In a bowl, mix 1 glass of hot water, 1 tablespoon of granulated coffee, and 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar until it dissolves.
- Add 200 grams of labneh cheese to the cream that you have cooked and left to cool, and beat with the help of a mixer until you get a smooth consistency.
- Place one layer of the cake base on a serving plate or in a bowl.
- Wet the cake with half of the coffee mixture.
- Spread half of the cream you prepared on it.
- Put the other layer of the cake on it and wet it with the coffee mixture. Cover the cake completely with the remaining cream.
- Finally, sprinkle cocoa on top.
- Garnish with strawberry slices and leave in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, then serve by slicing. Enjoy your meal!