Strawberry cake is a delicious taste that you can prepare for your guests…
Strawberry Cake Recipe Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. We pour sugar on it. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. After the egg and sugar foam and turn white, pour the water on it.
Strawberry Cake Recipe Ingredients List:
- 3 eggs
- 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- Half Tea Glass of Water
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons of Heaping Flour
- For the Cream:
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Starch
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Frothed Whipped Cream
- To decorate:
- Foamed Whipped Cream
- Strawberry cake is a delicious taste that you can prepare for your guests… We first start preparing the cake base for our strawberry cake recipe.
- Crack the eggs into the mixing bowl. We pour sugar on it. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. After the egg and sugar foam and turn white, pour the water on it. We mix. Then we add the cocoa. We mix.
- After the cocoa is thoroughly mixed into the cake batter, we add the flour, vanilla, and baking powder to it. We mix. On the other hand, we cover the base of our springform cake mold, which is open on both sides, tightly with oiled paper.
- We apply oil on the oiled paper with a brush. And we place the cake mold on which we put the greaseproof paper on the round baking tray. Then we pour the cake we prepared into the mold. Let it cook in a preheated 180-degree oven.
- The point to note here is that we first bake our cake base at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Then lower the oven temperature to 160 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes. Take the baked cake out of the oven and let it cool.
- While the base of the cake is cooling, we are starting to prepare the cream of our strawberry cake recipe. We pour the milk into the pot. Add the sugar, starch, flour, and vanilla. We put the pot on the stove. Cook the cream, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- After the consistency of the cream thickens and the eyes become eyes, we turn off the bottom of the stove. We leave it to cool. After the cream has cooled, we add the whipped cream to it. Mix thoroughly with a mixer. Meanwhile, we cut the cooled cake into 3 equal parts.
- Place the cake circle, which is open on both sides, on a flat serving plate. We place the subfloor cake inside the mold. Spread some frothed whipped cream on the cake. Then we pour half of the cream we cooked. Flatten it with a spatula.
- We place the strawberries that we cut into small pieces on the cream. Then we place the second layer of cake on it. We spread a little frothed whipped cream on the cake in the same way again. Pour the remaining cream on top. Flatten it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle some chopped strawberries. We carefully place the last layer on it. We press lightly with our hands. We spread the remaining frothed whipped cream on our strawberry cake with a spatula.
- We shape the construction site on the cake with the edges of the spatula. Finally, we decorate our strawberry cake with chopped strawberries. We rest the strawberry cake we prepared in the refrigerator for a few hours. Then we slice it and prepare it to serve.