Today we are making a very delicious Easy Apple Cake with apple cinnamon. As a result of the delicious harmony of our finely chopped apples and cinnamon with apples, a wonderful cake comes out. By following the recipe step by step, you can have a delicious Easy Apple Cake that rises wonderfully.
You will soon see that; Making this Easy Apple Cake is quite simple. Let’s take a look at the materials we will use first. Then let’s learn how to make an apple cake recipe.
Ingredients for the Easy Apple Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tea glasses of oil (250 ml)
- 2 tea glasses of yogurt (250 ml)
- 4 teaspoons of flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
For the Top;
- 3-4 apples
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut
- 1 cup of crushed walnuts
How to Make Easy Apple Cake Recipe?
- First, let’s peel the skins of our apples and chop them into cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Pour the lemon juice over it and mix it.
- Then add cinnamon and sugar and mix again.
- For the cake batter, let’s take the eggs and sugar into the mixing bowl, whisk until the sugar turns white and foamy.
- Add the oil and yogurt and continue whisking.
- Then add flour, baking powder, and vanilla and mix well.
- Let’s pour our ready-made cake batter into the cake mold whose base is covered with baking paper and spread it with the help of a spatula.
- Let’s pour the apple mortar we prepared evenly on the cake dough. I used a 24×35 cm diameter mold in this recipe.
- Then, let’s leave our cake to bake in a preheated 175°C oven on the top and bottom fanless setting for about 40 minutes by pouring the cracked walnuts and coconut on it.
- At the end of the time, let’s check our cake with a toothpick and take it out of the oven, let it cool.
- Our completely cooled apple cake is ready to serve. Enjoy your meal!
If you wish, you can sprinkle almonds, hazelnuts, currants on your Apple Cake instead of cracked walnuts and coconut.