Chocolate Souffle Recipe, Your house will become a cafe It is quite practical if you read the tricks carefully, to prepare the souffle, which is one of the shortest times to cook chocolate desserts, and which is a visual feast thanks to its liquid interior and that you will want to eat as you eat. Thus, you will be able to make that wonderful soufflé you always go out and eat at a cafe at home and serve it with your recipes.
In this Chocolate Souffle Recipe, one of the most loved dessert recipes, you will feel the intense flavor of chocolate in every spoonful, and you will be amazed by its fluid consistency every time.
Ingredients for Chocolate Souffle Recipe
- 125 grams dark chocolate
- 125 milliliters of milk
- 3 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- To grease cookware:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- For service:
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate Souffle Recipe?
- Take 125 milliliters of milk in a saucepan and heat until it reaches the boiling point.
- Add the chocolate into it. Once the chocolate has melted, take it off the heat.
- In a separate saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of flour on it and fry it until it smells.
- After the smell of the flour is gone, add it to the chocolate milk mixture and add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar and mix it continuously.
- Add 3 egg yolks, mix for 2 more minutes, then remove from the stove and leave to cool.
- Whisk 3 egg whites in a deep bowl with a pinch of salt until they do not flow when you turn the bowl upside down.
- Combine the cooled chocolate mixture with the foamy egg whites and mix with the help of a spatula.
- Divide the mortar into greased and cocoa-coated soufflé cups with one finger space left and bake in a preheated 200-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- As soon as it comes out of the oven, sprinkle powdered sugar on it and serve, bon appetit!
Souffle is quite different from other desserts due to its structure. Although it is actually very easy to make, sometimes it may not hold the consistency due to the tricks to be considered. Sometimes it can be very liquid and sometimes very solid. All of these have secrets! Then let us invite you to our content where we tell these secrets:
1 serving of easy Chocolate Souffle is 480 calories.