When Chocolate Cotton Cupcake is mentioned, the flowing water stops for many people. I like Chocolate Cotton Cupcake desserts and cakes rather than chocolate. No matter how much I eat Chocolate Cotton Cupcake, it doesn’t cut me.
As with any cake and muffin, it goes very well with tea. But I think it goes well with coffee because it has chocolate in it. If you believe in the harmony of chocolate and coffee, I am sure you will agree with me. You don’t know what a source of happiness is for me, especially the 2 drops of chocolate cupcake I ate with a cup of filter coffee with milk.
Ingredients for Chocolate Cotton Cupcake Recipe
- For the cream;
- 1 box of milk cream/200 ml
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons of Nutella
- 50 g coconut oil or butter-margarine
- For the cake;
- 4 eggs
- 2 glasses of sugar/315 g
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1.5 cups of oil
- 3.5 glasses of flour/ 375 g
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1.5 packets of baking powder
- 2 cups of milk
- To decorate;
The glass I use is 170 ml
How To Make Chocolate Cotton Cupcake Recipe?
- Put the milk cream in a saucepan and heat it until it reaches the boiling point.
- Then add dark chocolate and mix until melted. Nutella is added to it and mixing is continued.
- Finally, coconut oil is added and mixed until the oil melts.
- For the cake, beat the eggs, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Then add oil, flour, cocoa, and baking powder and whisk again.
- Add the last milk and continue whisking until a homogeneous consistency is achieved.
- The muffin molds are oiled. The cake batter is poured into the molds with about one finger missing.
- It is baked for 20-25 minutes in a heated 180 degree lower/upper setting fanless oven.
- The cream, which has cooled and thickened, is squeezed onto the completely cooled muffins. If desired, it is decorated with fruit. Enjoy your meal!