Biscuit Banana Pyramid Cake was one of the coolest recipes of the 80s. It’s been a few years, I think since I confiscated my mother’s Biscuit Banana Pyramid Cake recipe book. There are even a lot of recipes written in my handwriting in that notebook.
Ingredients for Biscuit Banana Pyramid Cake Recipe
- 2 packs of biscuits
- 2 bananas
For the cocoa cream;
- 4 glasses of milk
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 tablespoon full of butter or margarine
- 1.5 cups of granulated sugar (you can adjust according to your taste)
for the sauce;
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
How To Make Biscuit Banana Pyramid Cake Recipe?
- Whisk all of the ingredients for the cocoa cream, except the oil, until there are no lumps in it, and bring it to a boil, stirring constantly.
- After boiling, cook for 3 or 4 more minutes by stirring and removing from the stove.
- Add the butter, mix well and wait for it to cool.
- Do not forget to stir it occasionally so that the top of the cream does not become crusty.
- Take a small soup bowl of cocoa cream.
- Lay the stretch foil wide on the counter.
- Put the biscuits on top, 3 pieces in width, 6 pieces in length, side by side. Apply some cream.
- Place the second layer of biscuit.
- Apply the cocoa cream again.
- Place the biscuits so that the edges of the biscuit are 4, the middle is 2.
- Spread the cream in between, place the bananas in the middle row, which is double.
- Grab both sides of the foil lengthwise and pin them together above the bananas.
- Give it a triangle shape by pinching it a little at the top.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, I let it rest overnight.
- For the top of the rested pyramid cake, mix 1 glass of milk, 1 teaspoon of flour, 3 teaspoons of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cocoa, bring it to a boil, and take it off the stove.
- Mix with the remaining cocoa cream, open the cling film on the cake, and spread the cocoa cream on top.
- If desired, melt 50 g of plain milk chocolate in a bain-marie and place in a small bag.
- Cut off the tip a little, make lines on the banana pyramid cake.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve.
When you see the finished version, you say wow, what kind of cake is this, but it is actually very easy to make. It has almost no difficulties. That’s why I can say that it is a recipe that I can easily recommend for those who want to make something easy and impressive. When I searched on the internet, I saw that it was mostly made with cocoa cream, but in my childhood memories it was always white cream, so I made it like this. Anyway, what you call a banana cake is a white cream, so :))
While making the cream, you should be careful to whisk it well and not to have lumps.
If you want, you can use instant pudding instead of cream.
After making your cake, you should definitely rest it in the refrigerator.
If you wish, you can prepare the cake the night before and keep it in the refrigerator.
A thin slice of banana pyramid pie corresponds to approximately 221 calories.