A portion Banana Mini Roll Cake Recipe as soft as cotton, which you can easily serve without the hassle of cutting it during service… How to make Banana Mini Roll Cake Recipe? The detailed explanation of the Banana Mini Roll Cake Recipe in the notebook of 52 people and the photos of those who try it are here.
Ingredients for Banana Mini Roll Cake Recipe
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- Half a teaspoon of granulated sugar
- half a glass of milk
- 4-5 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- half a teaspoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 1 packet of vanilla
- banana slices
- chocolate chips
How to Make Banana Mini Roll Cake Recipe?
- First, let’s get our eggs in our mixing bowl. Add sugar to it and beat until foamy.
- Then add milk, oil, flour, starch, vanilla and baking powder and beat again with a mixer until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Let’s take our baking tray to the counter, lay the baking paper on it, empty our cake batter on our baking tray. Our dough needs to be spread evenly, so you can smooth it out with a spatula as well.
- After the dough has spread well, let’s hit the tray on the floor a few times and let the air bubbles in it come out.
- Let’s leave our cake to bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 13 minutes. At this time, let’s prepare the pudding of our cake.
- For this, let’s mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour and starch in the pot and take our pot to the stove.
- Let’s open the bottom of the stove and cook by mixing until our pudding thickens and becomes eye-to-eye.
- Let’s take the boiling pudding from the stove, add the vanilla, mix it again and let it cool. Let’s mix our pudding frequently during the cooling phase.
- Let’s cut both sides of our cooled cake. In this way, our roll cake will be smoother.
- Optionally, let’s peel the brown crust on our cake.
- After completely cleaning the shells, let’s turn our cake upside down and carefully peel off the baking paper on it.
- Let’s cut our cake into 8 equal parts with the help of a knife, and fill the cooled pudding into the cream squeezing bag.
- Squeeze the custard evenly over the cake pieces. If you wish, you can spread your pudding on the cakes with the help of a spoon.
- Finally, let’s put the thinly sliced bananas on the cream, and sprinkle chocolate chips on it.
- Then we wrap our rolls. If the cream overflows while wrapping the rolls, you can smooth it out with a knife.
- After our rolls are ready, let’s decorate them the way we want. I created lines on it with melted chocolate in a bain-marie. I garnished it with pistachios for color. At the same time, if you rest your rolls in the refrigerator for 1 hour, they will taste better. Enjoy your meal.
Make sure that the eggs you use are at room temperature. You should whisk the egg and cake well until foamy. The more you bet, the more fluffy and soft your cake will be.
I would definitely recommend using baking paper to easily remove our cake from the tray and roll it.
After you take your pudding off the stove and let it cool, you should mix it often. When you do it this way, your pudding will have a smoother consistency.
If you peel the brown crust after your cake is baked, its presentation will be better. This brown crust peels off very easily.
You can use any fruit you want for your cake. You can decorate the outside with powdered pistachios, like me, or you can decorate with different fruits. If you wish, you can also completely cover the outside with chocolate.